Node Wave Magazine got it's name from the connection on a printed circuit board a "Node" and the electronic signal that traverses that path is referred to as a "Wave" Thats how the name found its fruition. It is The Essential Magazine for World Class Engineers. For the very definition of what's new and cutting edge, look no further than Node Wave Magazine. Covering the new and emerging developments in science and technology, electronics, communications, cars, tools, aviation, space exploration, energy, and photography, this magazine is an infinite resource for those who want to keep up with our ever-changing world.
An elderly lady phoned her telephone company to report that her telephone failed to ring when her friends called - and that on the few occasions when it did ring, her pet dog always moaned right before the phone rang. The telephone repairman proceeded to the scene, curious to see this psychic dog or senile elderly lady.
He climbed a nearby telephone pole, hooked in his test set, and dialed the subscriber's house. The phone didn't ring right away, but then the dog moaned loudly and the telephone began to ring.
Climbing down from the pole, the telephone repairman found:
1. The dog was tied to the telephone system's ground wire via a steel chain and collar.
2. The wire connection to the ground rod was loose.
3. The dog was receiving 90 volts of signaling current when the phone number was called.
4. After a couple of such jolts, the dog would start moaning and then urinate on himself and the ground.
5. The wet ground would complete the circuit, thus causing the phone to ring.
Which demonstrates that some problems CAN be fixed by pissing and moaning.
Giving a "Wave" of sorts to this latest feature...
Thank You For Visiting With Us!